Goji Superfood Glow Boosting Serum 30ml
Replenish parched skin with our deeply hydrating Goji Silk Tree Facial Serum. Nourish your skin with this uplifting concentrated facial serum, resulting in a soft and supple complexion. Formulated in a light, a rich and silky formulation that feels like your skin is absorbing silk. The hydrating serum soothes and smooths skin without clogging pores, encouraging clearer complexions and natural-looking radiance.
Why do I need this product?
● Increase antioxidants in your skin that can help with uneven skin tone, prominent pores, skin health, and firmness of the skin.
● Helps to combat acne and blemishes by controlling oily skin
● To repair your skin with molecules that are able to penetrate deep into the skin.
● Naturally fight aging by balancing collagen production and restoring fatigued skin.
How to use:
Gently pat 1-2 drops directly onto the skin, before applying moisturizer. Can be used AM and PM.
What are the key benefits?
● Smoother, younger-looking skin thanks to Grapefruit Peel Oil’s naturally occurring ability to increase the rate of cell renewal.
● Hydrated skin reduces the appearance of wrinkles, this serum works to nourish your skin to brighten and moisturize whilst soothing.
● Antioxidants help the skin to retain moisture and efficiently regenerate cells for a soft, youthful complexion.
● Caprylic is rich in antioxidants to help protect against premature aging by protecting epidermal cells.
● Gluconolactone, a polyhydroxy acid (PHA), offers all the benefits of AHAs but it is gentle to the skin and is suitable for sensitive skin.
● We use Sodium Benzoate as a natural preservative & Dehydroacetic Acid to prolong the usage of this cream.
Lycium Barbarum (Gojiberry) Fruit Extract: is high in antioxidants & amino acids to improve skin’s texture and improve hydration. Grapefruit Peel Oil (Citrus Grandis Peel Oil): helps to fight acne by clearing oils from the skin, as well as removing older skin cells. Albizia Julibrissin (Persian Silk Tree) Bark Extract: aims to repair and protect naturally occurring damage to collagen production.
Who might benefit from these ingredients?
● If you are concerned about the effect environmental pollutants have on your skin
● If you want to protect against premature aging
● If you are looking to increase antioxidants into your skin
● If you’d like to increase moisture into the deeper layers of your skin