Start your own business today with the Organic & Botanic Consultant Kit. Supporting women in business since 2011.
The premium business starter kit is everything you need to start selling and making money right away. The kit includes a selection of our top selling Organic & Botanic products, brochures and 200 customizable business cards for you to use.
Register today by ordering the Organic & Botanic Consultant Kit and take the road to independence, available now for an introductory price (reduced from £199).
Start your own successful business or add a new revenue channel through selling a top natural & vegan brand. We want you to succeed and are here to help you every step of the way, with a full product and treatment training manual.
Some great reasons to join
1) Be your own boss and have the flexibility to work hours that suit your family
2) Sell a top vegan and natural brand and help us spread the word on the Vegan Generation
3) Be one of the first to offer Organic & Botanic in your salon or to your friends
4) Access all of our ranges at 40% off retail prices - including the Apothecary Collection, Dr. Botanicals and Organic & Botanic
5) No targets, no minimum order quantities - grow your business at your own pace
On registering you will receive a dedicated login to purchase your products at wholesale prices with no minimum order quantities!
6 Steps To Getting Started
1) Order the Organic & Botanic Consultant Kit
2) Receive your kit (starter products, brochures and business cards)
3) Begin using and testing your new products, digest the brochures and write your contact details on the business cards
4) Brainstorm ideas around how you will sell the range and create yourself a plan of action to grow your business
5) Once you have tried and tested the products, shop the site with your wholesale log-in to get 40% off our retail prices
6) Get selling and enjoy seeing your business grow!
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Am I under any obligation to continue buying products after the initial registration?
No, you are under no obligation to continue buying products after you have purchased the Consultant Kit. You are free to use the product as samples in your business either at your salon or at private parties and order products ad hoc as you sell them. We recommend obtaining payment for orders from your customers up front to protect your business cash flow.
2) Who is responsible for taxes on the sale of the range?
As a small business owner, you are responsible for all taxes for your business. If you are new to self-employment, we recommend searching online for HMRC articles and courses and learning how to manage this side of your business. If in doubt, seek advice from a qualified accountant. Please see Terms & Conditions for more information.
3) What recommendations can you make for sales and marketing to grow my business?
You will receive a full breakdown of our company and marketing tips in the brochure which is despatched with your Consultant Kit.
4) Can I use photography from the website for promotional purposes?
We recommend creating your own images to help your business stand out, however you may use images from our website for promoting your business.
5) Do I need to own a salon or my own premises to sell this range?
6) Do I pay shipping costs on the Consultant Kit or on future orders?
No. Shipping is free on all orders £25 or above worldwide. For orders under £25, a standard fee of £5.99 will be added to your order.
7) What support can I expect from the company?
Our brochure aims to answer all of your questions but of course, you are free to email us anytime with any further questions.
8) What happens if I receive a faulty product or a customer complaint?
Please contact our customer service on 020 7278 2011 for any product issues and we will be happy to help.
9) Can I swap any products in the Consultant Kit?
We believe that this range is perfectly balanced to kickstart your business. Due to logistical reasons, we cannot swap any products within it, however, you will have the opportunity to purchase more products at 40% off almost immediately.
10) Can I promote or advertise the range on Facebook, eBay, Amazon or other ecommerce or print marketplaces?
You may use social media to connect with friends and family to promote a party you are organising or to promote availability of the range at your business. Re-selling on any third party websites (e.g. Facebook, eBay, Amazon) is not allowed. Please see full Terms and Conditions below for more information.
11) Will I be able to apply discount codes I receive as a retail customer to my orders?
Discount codes may only be applied to orders by retail customers and cannot be applied to orders made from your wholesale account.
This set includes:
Mandarin Orange Correcting Facial Serum
Mandarin Orange Restorative Eye Serum
Mandarin Orange Enhancing Day Moisturiser
Mandarin Orange and Shea Butter Body Cream
Amazonian Berry Protecting Day Moisturiser
Amazonian Berry Reviving Night Moisturiser
Amazonian Berry Shea Butter Body Cream
Madagascan Coconut Shea Butter Body Cream
*In purchasing this item, you agree to bound by the terms and conditions